Valentine's Day Quotes and Wishes of 2023 to Express Your Love
January 30, 2023
There are several reasons we find every day to fight with our loved ones. Whether sleeping on the favourite side of the bed, handling the TV remote or choosing American over Chinese cuisine. It is a forever battle. But, when New Year hits and January slowly crawls down to February, we can start to feel the love in the air. After all, it is Valentine’s Day and it is time for spreading some Valentine greetings.
So, how do you write ‘I love you’ messages? Either tickle the author in you and pour your heart out or take a chill pill and refer to some cute Valentine’s Day wishes online. If you are here for the second one, you will find plenty. But, before that, do you know why 14th Feb is for all the lovers? We will get into that.
Say ‘I Love You’ with Stylized Memories
There are plenty Valentine’s Day gifts but special are those that evokes emotions, like Picsy’s range of photo products.
- Significance of Valentine’s Day
- Happy Valentines Day Wishes Quotes
- Valentine's Day Wishes for Husband
- Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wife
- Valentine's Day Messages for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriend
- Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriend
- Valentine's Day Quotes for Husband
- Valentine's Day Quotes for Wife
- Valentine Messages for Friends
- Funny Valentine Messages for Friends
- Valentine Day Wishes for Everyone
- Romantic Movie Quotes for Valentine's Day
- FAQs on Valentine’s Day Quotes and Wishes
Significance of Valentine’s Day
Millions of Valentine’s Day wishes are dispersed every February, while valentine week celebration, but how many of us know why?
I will tell you why.
Saint Valentine, who lived in Rome, helped lovers unite in 269 AD. And since, he acted against the great emperor of Rome, he was later executed. However, now Valentine’s Day is more of a craze among the lovers than celebrating Saint Valentine’s selfless act.
So, for the sake of all the romantic couples, let’s check out some Happy Valentine wishes.
Happy Valentines Day Wishes Quotes
People all around the world exchange heartfelt Valentine's Day wishes and quotes. Whether you're coupled up or flying solo, there's no shortage of beautiful sentiments to make you feel loved on this special day.
Check out my Valentine’s Day wishes collection!
Valentine's Day Wishes for Husband
I have collected some of the most touching and romantic expressions of love to help you make your husband feel special on Valentine's Day. Whether you choose to write them a heartfelt note, post them on social media, or say them out loud with wonderful Valentine’s Day gift ideas, we hope these quotes will remind them how much they are loved.
1. "Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You make me laugh (yet angry) but no matter what you make me feel loved. I love you so much!
2. "You're my best friend, my lover, and my one true love. I'm so lucky to be married to you. You mean the world to me, and I hope you know that. I love you from the bottom of my heart."
3. "Thank you for being such a great husband. I don't know what I'd do without you. You make all the hard times worth it, and I can't wait to spend more years with you by my side. I love you."
4. "On this special day, I want to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You're my everything, and I wouldn't want to spend Valentine's Day without you. Thank you for making my life so wonderful."
5. "I don't know how to put into words how much I love and appreciate you, husband. But know that every day, I think about how blessed I am to be your wife. I love you more than anything in this world."
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Wife
Celebrate the day of love with your wife this Valentine’s Day by sending her one of these romantic wishes:
1. My heart is always yours, and my love is endless. Let’s make this Valentine’s Day special.
2. The most beautiful thing in my life is when you look at me and smile. Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful wife!
3. Your beauty, intelligence and warmth still amaze me every day. I hope this Valentine’s Day is as special as you are to me.
4. You have turned my life into the best romantic story ever written. Happy Valentine's Day!
5. We have been together for so long and your love has been a constant source of happiness in my life. Thank you for being mine forever! I love you! Happy Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day Messages for Kids
Now that you have some ideas for adults and couples, why not make your young loved ones feel special too? Here are 5 sweet Valentine’s Day messages for kids to share with them.
1. May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love and laughter.
2. To my little sweetheart, wishing you lots of good wishes on this day of love.
3. I couldn’t imagine a more perfect person to celebrate Valentine’s Day with than you.
4. Wishing you a special Valentine’s Day from the bottom of my heart!
5. Sending you lots of love on Valentine’s Day; have a sweet one!
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Boyfriend
Boyfriends seem to care and love like they have known you forever. Here are some classic quotes and wishes that you can add on Valentine’s Day card ideas for them.
1. "My love for you is as strong as a rock that nobody can mend."
2. "You are my everything. I often tell you that. But to be honest, with you I am a different person, and I like that person more than the one without you."
3. "I'm grateful for all the time we've spent together and all the time we have yet to spend. I hope it never ends."
4. "Thank you for being by my side, through thick and thin. You are like a protector in boyfriend’s suit. Good Lord! You are my Superman!"
5. "I love you with all of my heart. May you always be safe and sound, protect our love from materialism. "
Valentine’s Day Wishes for Girlfriend
It’s time to tell your special lady how much you love her on Valentine’s Day. Here are five heartfelt wishes and quotes that you can use to express your love for her.
1. “My love for you is like a rose, it blooms every day and never fades away. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
2. “Your beauty is my constant inspiration and the passion in your eyes is my greatest motivation. Happy Valentine's Day!”
3. “You make me feel like I am the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girlfriend. Wishing you a very happy Valentine's Day!”
4. “I'm so thankful to have you standing by my side every day. Wishing you an extra special Valentine's Day!”
5. Roses are red, violets are blue, being with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Not everything has to rhyme, does it? Happy Valentine's Day my love!
Surprise your girlfriend this Valentine’s Day with her image on a Floater Frame!
Valentine's Day Quotes for Husband
1. It’s time to add some romantic flair to your Valentine’s Day letter or card for your husband. Here are 5 amazing Valentine’s Day quotes you can use to show him just how much he means to you:
2. “You are the love of my life, and I will never stop loving you. Happy Valentine's Day!”
3. “You make me smile in a special way and make my life seem brand new. I love you, and I hope that this year is extra special for you.”
4. “No one can ever replace your place in my heart and life. You are the one for me, now and forever. Love you darling, Happy Valentine's Day.”
5. “Your beauty and strength encourage me every day. I am so blessed to have a loving husband like you in my life. With all my love and hugs, Happy Valentine’s Day Honey!”
6. "You are the reason why I greet each day with enthusiasm and joy in my heart."
Valentine's Day Quotes for Wife
The perfect way to tell your wife how much you appreciate her is with a heartfelt Valentine's Day quote. Trust me on that, she will be surprised (of course in a good way). Here are five to get you inspired:
1. "You are the sunshine of my life, the spark in my heart and the melody of my soul."
2. "I love you more than words can show, I think about you more than you could ever know."
3. "I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."
4. "It was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
5. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
Valentine Messages for Friends
February 14th can be a tricky day. It's a holiday built on commercialism, but we still want to find a way to show our friends how much we care. So why not try out one of these heartfelt messages?
1. "You're one of the most special people in my life, and I'm so grateful for you. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day."
2. "You're someone who knows me better than anyone else, and I treasure that. Thanks for being by my side through everything."
3. "Thank you for being such a great friend. I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day!"
4. "I don't know what I'd do without you. You're my rock, and I love you very much. Happy Valentine’s Day 2023"
5. "I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You make every day special, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us together."
Funny Valentine Messages for Friends
Valentine's Day is not just for couples. It's a time to celebrate all of the special people in your life, including your friends! When it comes to writing a Valentine’s Day message for your friends, don't be afraid to have some fun with it. Here are five funny Valentine messages that you can use to make your friends smile:
1. Thanks for being my unpaid therapist XD Happy Valentine's Day!
2. Life is worth celebrating and I want you by my side while I'm doing it! Happy Valentine's Day!
3. You're the ying to my yang and I wouldn't want it any other way. Happy Valentine's Day!
4. Thanks for always being there for me – today and every day. Happy Valentine's Day!
5. You’re always my number one friend and I couldn’t ask for more. Have an awesome Valentine’s Day!
Valentine Day Wishes for Everyone
When it comes to expressing your love and appreciation, there’s nothing quite like a Valentine’s Day wish that is personalized. Here are 5 wishes you can use for anyone special in your life this February 14th:
1. “Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your day is as beautiful and wonderful as you are."
2. “It is too easy to be myself with you. I'm so lucky to have you!"
3. “Happy Valentine’s Day to the person who lights up my life!”
4. “May your Valentine’s Day be filled with love and joy and may this special day stay in your heart forever!”
5. “I hope this Valentine’s Day brings with it lots of laughter, love and sweet memories! Wishing you a wonderful day."
Romantic Movie Quotes for Valentine's Day
What is a better way to wish Happy Valentine’s Day, than sharing some cheesy romantic movie quotes? So, here are some to forward to your list of lovers or the one!
1. “It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.” – Augustus, The Fault in Our Stars.
2. “So, it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” - Noah, Notebook.
3. “I’ve come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours.” - Sense and Sensibility.
4. “I will return. I will find you. Love you. Marry you and live without shame” - Atonement.
5. “I vow to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.” - Paige, The Vow.
Loved the romantic movie quotes? Download the Picsy App and print them on a wall décor!
Closing Note on Valentine’s Day Wishes
So, this Valentine's Day, take a break from the commercialism and chaos, and take a moment to read some heartfelt quotes and messages from people who have loved and lost. After all, that's what Valentine's Day is really about—remembering those we love, and treasuring the moments we share or shared with them. Download the Picsy App and keep your love story immortal. Cheers to now, then and forever. Discover love every day!
Discover Love in Little Moments
Celebrate love by preserving those little moments that makes our life easier with Picsy’s photo products.
FAQs on Valentine’s Day Quotes and Wishes
1. What is Valentine's Day in simple words?
- It is special day when lovers express their affection for their loved ones.
2. What is the best message for Valentine’s Day?
- Just three words – I love you, is forever the best message for Valentine’s Day. Nothing fancy.
3. What should I write on Valentine’s Post?
- You can write anything that would express your love. How head over heels you are for the person.
4. How do I make my valentine feel special?
- Get your loved one some personalized gift such as Picsy’s photo products.