50+ Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Messages, and Wishes for Siblings
Updated: January 04, 2024
Let me be very honest with you, we love to bother our siblings a lot, whether it is fighting for the remote or the equal share of Maggi. They genuinely get on our nerves. But one thing is for sure; we love them a lot. We can go to any extent for their happiness. And what is the special day apart from Raksha Bandhan?
Raksha Bandhan is the celebration of love for your siblings. It is one most famous festival in our country. The festival cherishes the relationship between brother and sister. Here are some Raksha Bandhan lines for your siblings. Let us plan to make this Raksha Bandhan special for our siblings. And let us figure out how to celebrate Raksha Bandhan in using innovative Raksha Bandhan wishes.
Picsy Wall Decors for Your Siblings
Surprise your annoying yet dear siblings using Picsy's wall decors. Check out Picsy's amazing collection of wall décor.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Brother
- Funny Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Sisters
- Heart Touching Raksha Bandhan Quotes
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers
- Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sisters
- Raksha Bandhan Greetings Messages
- Raksha Bandhan Wishes in Hindi
- Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother in Hindi
- Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister in Hindi
- Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Gujarati
- Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Marathi
- Raksha Bandhan Status for WhatsApp and Facebook
- Raksha Bandhan Captions for Instagram
- FAQs Related to Raksha Bandhan Wishes
Best Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages 2024
On this happy occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2024, let us share a few heartfelt wishes and messages that can be shared amongst siblings.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Brother
Our brothers are there with us throughout. Whether it is the situation where we have to discuss about the career or seeking guidance for the latest gadgets in the market. They are always there with us. Use these rakhi wishes for brother to wish them Raksha Bandhan this year.
1. I am so lucky to have brothers who care like a father.
2. You are my strongest pillar. Thanks for always defending me whenever I have been in trouble.
3. I couldn't be blessed enough to have such a lovely and caring brother like you.
4. Thank you, Bhai. You are the best partner and roommate in this entire world.
5. Thank God we have the same mentality and are equally weird. I could never survive without you.
6. Bro, Happy Raksha Bandhan! You have always been there for the entire family, not only me. I do get inspired by you, the person you have become.
Embrace the Rakhi spirit with Picsy's extraordinary collection of Acrylic Prints!
Funny Raksha Bandhan Wishes for Brother
This year, induce extra happiness in the festival by sending funny wishes on Rakhi for your brother. In addition to this, select the best picture with your brother and get it transformed into an acrylic print. And order him to hang it in his bedroom 😀
1. A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to the brothers who has always been there to annoy me.
2. I can never lose confidence with any problem in life because I always have you. Happy Rakhi.
3. For more than half the troubles in my life, you have been the reason. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. My life would have been so peaceful and boring without you my sister. Happy Rakhi to you.
5. I am the reason you are celebrating Raksha Bandhan and therefore, you must thank me.
6. God has been very partial with you as he has given you the most amazing sister in this world.
7. I can never understand what it feels like having a sweet sister but you can as you have me.
8. The occasion of Raksha Bandhan reminds me that God has been so nice to you by giving you a brother like me.
What is better than a tangible memory? This Rakhi, gift your brother a sibling photobook!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes and Messages for Sisters
Make this year's Raksha Bandhan a little extra special for your sister by sending her these wishes and messages. Surely, they will make her day. Check them out.
1. I will always keep pulling your leg. You can never get rid of my mischief and love.
2. Let us promise to be there for each other all our lives.
3. You are nothing lesser than an angel. Thanks for always taking care of me when mom has not been around.
4. My lovely sister, I hope happiness blanket you all your life and save you from all the miseries.
5. You are someone I have always banked upon and told all my problems. I don't know how I will feel in this world without you.
6. I was indeed very lucky to have a sister like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Best Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2024
Sometimes a few quotes tell exactly or more than what we want to describe. Hence, we have added 10 Raksha Bandhan 2024 Quotes that you can use to bring a smile to your sibling’s face.
Heart Touching Raksha Bandhan Quotes
Sometimes it is a great feeling to let your siblings know what importance they hold in your life. And heart touching quotes for Raksha Bandhan are the perfect way to do so. Check them out.
1. “Brothers aren't simply close; brothers are knit together.”- Robert Rivers
2. “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.”- Astrid Alauda
3. “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”- Author Unknown
4. “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”- Gregg Levoy
5. “After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers.”- Terri Guillemets
6. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”- Proverb
7. “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that's the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That's the only reason I'm OK right now.”- Amaury Nolasco
Are you looking for a custom Rakhi gift? Download Picsy and Create Rakhi Memories!
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers
Quotes are the perfect way to wish your brother on this Raksha Bandhan. Check out these happy rakhi quotes for brother. Along with sending these quotes as messages, gift a photo book to travel down the lane of childhood memories. Try out different family photo album ideas and cherish your great moments.
1. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown.
2. "My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart."
3. “Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.” – Hindu Proverb.
4. “My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
5. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sisters
Let your sister know you not only tease her, but you also value her. Here are some Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English for sister. They will surely make her happy. And along with these emotional Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister, gift her a wall décor that has a picture of you both on it. She will love it.
1. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
2. “Sister is a person who’s been where you’ve been; someone you can call when things aren’t going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan”
3. “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge”– Adriana Trigiani
4. “It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
5. “For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
This Rakhi, greet your sister with an extravagant sibling canvas print!
Raksha Bandhan Greetings Messages
Festivals are the perfect time to get connected with our loved ones. Make their day extra special by sending them the Raksha Bandhan wishes. Here are a few Raksha Bandhan wishes for your siblings.
1. Keep guiding me like you have always guided. I love you bhai.
2. I pray for your good health and long-life, sister. I hope you stay fit and happy all your life.
3. You are not only my brother, but my partner in crime, my savior; my everything.
4. Let's chuck out some time and sit with our printed photo albums over a cup of tea and recall our happy childhood memories.
5. You are my best travel partner and strongest coolie. Keep carrying all my bags and make me burden-free.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes in Hindi
We Indians like to add that flavour of Hindi to our festivals. Here are Rakhi wishes in Hindi.
1. Ye dhaaga pyar se buna gaye hain. Rakshabandhan ki dher saari shubhkaamnae.
2. Raakhi ki dor aur apno ke pyar ka shor, sirf aapke liye. Happy Rakshabandhan.
3. Is Rakshabandhan aap khush rahein, surakshit rahein aur aapke saare sapne poore ho.
4. Is Raakhi me bhara mera pyar aap pe nyochavar. Happy Rakshabandhan.
5. Pyar ke kuch kacche dhaage, jisse app rahein hamesha aage 😊 Happy Rakshabandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother in Hindi
We Indians love the festival wishes in Hindi. On this special day of Raksha Bandhan, surprise your brother with these Raksha Bandhan quotes in Hindi.
1. Is baar mehengi raakhi khareedi hai bhaiya. Shagun bhi zyada chahiye. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
2. Aapki khushi meri khushi, aapka wallet mera wallet. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya
3. Pyare Bhaiya, aap to mera khyaal rakh loge par aapka khyaal kaun rakhega. Bhabhi ki aas me, aapki pyari behna. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. Hapy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya. Meri Raakhi aapko hamesha khush rakhe.
5. Bhaiya more Raakhi ke Bandhan ko nibhana. Puraane gaane pasand hai na aapko. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
6. Pyare bhaiya, acche se gym jao taaki meri raksha kar sako. Happy Rakshabandhan.
7. Bhai bhi aur dost bhi. Thank you for everything bhaiya. Happy Rakshabandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister in Hindi
Have a look at these Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Hindi. Share them with your sister and make this year's festival all the more special for her.
1. Ye aapke bhai ka vaada hai ki mai hamesha apaka smarthan karunga. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
2. Teri khushi hi meri duniya hai. Happy Raksha Bandhan pyari behna.
3. Tumhari raakhi ne ek baar fer mujhe hammare bachpan ki yaad dila gaya. Happy Raksha Bandhan behna.
4. Bhale ham kutte billiyo ki tarah lad chuke hain, tum fer bhi meri sabse pyari dost ho. Happy Raksha Bandhan behna.
5. Maine kuch to sahi kiya hoga ki mujhe tum jaisi behen mili. Happy Raksha Bandhan
6. Dear behna, kaash tum thori kam moti hoti to is raakhi mai tumhe apni palko par bithata. Happy Rakshabandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Gujarati
Wishing in our native language is definitely special. That is why, next, we have Raksha Bandhan quotes in Gujrati. Let us find out about them and let us wish our siblings using these wishes.
1. તહેવાર આવે છે ખુશીઓની બહાર લઈને, બોલાવતી એ હંમેશા વીરાને કહીને, ભાઈ છે તૈયાર એનો હાથ લઈને, ત્યાં ઊભી છે એની બહેન રાખડી લઈને, રક્ષાબંધનની હાર્દિક શભેચ્છાઓ.
2. ભાઈ બહેનનો પ્રેમ જ કંઇક અલગ હોય છે, ક્યાંક લડાઈ તો ક્યાંક પ્રેમ હોય છે, મમ્મીનો એકદમ લાડલો હોય છે પણ એની બહેનની જાન હોય છે, રક્ષાબંધનની ખૂબ ખૂબ શભેચ્છાઓ.
3. પપ્પા પછી જો કોઈ નખરા તમારા બધા નખરા ઉઠાવતું હોય તો એ ભાઈ છે, અને મમ્મી પછી જો તમારું એકદમ ધ્યાન રાખવા વાળું વ્યક્તિ એ બહેન છે, રક્ષાબંધનની હાર્દિક શભેચ્છાઓ.
4. માનેલા ભાઈ બહેન નો સબંધ પણ અનોખો હોય છે, લોહી એક નથી પણ સબંધ એટલો જ મજબૂત હોય છે, રક્ષાબંધનની ખૂબ ખૂબ શભેચ્છાઓ.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in Marathi
This year, wish all the Marathi bhau in their language and make them feel extra special. It will add up to the celebration. Here are some Raksha Bandhan quotes for brother in Marathi. Let us have a look at them.
1. रक्षा बंधनाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा! बंधूने जीवनाच्या सगळ्या आवडत्या गोडी बंधली आहे.
2. आज रक्षा बंधन आला आहे, माझ्या प्रिय भाऊला माझ्याकडून शुभेच्छा! तुझ्याशिवाय जीवन सुंदर आहे, हे माझं विश्वास आहे.
3. रक्षा बंधनाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा! तू माझ्याचं संरक्षण करतो, माझ्याकडून माझ्या दिलेल्या सगळ्या प्रेमाचं आभार मानतो.
4. तुझ्या साथीचं संरक्षण मिळवताना, रक्षा बंधनाच्या शुभेच्छा! तू माझ्यासाठी नक्कीच विशेष आहेस.
Raksha Bandhan Status for WhatsApp and Facebook
Rakhi gifts for sister and brother are cliché. Let's switch on to something emotional, like writing the words we always meant to say. We have a list of Raksha Bandhan greetings that you can send over WhatsApp, Facebook, or any other social media to all those siblings.
1. I couldn’t be luckier to have a sister like you.
2. I know you are dying to upload Raksha Bandhan status images and cannot wait for it, but give me a moment to express my gratitude towards you. You are the loveliest sister one can ever ask from God. I thank you for who you are and how you have treated me.
3. I was looking for many Rakshabandhan messages so that I can wish you too. But you know what, you mean so much to me that not a single Raksha Bandhan quote could touch my heart. All I want to say, you are priceless and the best sister in the world.
4. There were so many Raksha Bandhan gift ideas, but I got confused about which one to get for you. I hope I picked the right one, cause all I want is to give some happiness in these tough times.
5. I love you; you know that. But stop annoying me all the time.
Raksha Bandhan Captions for Instagram
Yes, the list continues. Keep reading the amazing social media captions that you can share from your profile.
1. “We didn’t even realize that we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.”
2. “I knew you will always be there for me, Brother. You are, were, and will be my best friend, and you are the best gift I have ever got! Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bro!”
3. “We often disagree, we often fight over silly things, but that doesn’t change my love and affection for you, my lovely Brother. Wishing you a Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bro!”
4. “This Rakhi season, we are not together, but that does not alter my love and care for you. I promise to you that I always take care of you and protect you from all odds. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai”.
5. “With a small hope that our love and care for each other will never die, I want to wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan.”
Now that you got to know how to celebrate Raksha Bandhan, don't forget to give gifts to your siblings. And what is better than photo gifts. Leave your concern of top-quality photo gifts on Picsy.
But your task is to download the Picsy app and order the best gift of your choice. So, on this festival, along with the lovely Rakshabandhan wishes, give wonderful gifts to your siblings and bring extra joy this year.
Delight Your Siblings with Photo Gifts
On this Raksha Bandhan, treat your siblings with photo gifts. Discover Picsy's exquisite collection of photo gifts for your dear siblings.
FAQs Related To Raksha Bandhan Wishes
1) Which are heart touching Raksha Bandhan Quotes for brother in English ?
Here are some heart touching Raksha Bandhan Quotes for your siblings.
- “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.” - Author Unknown
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” - Gregg Levoy
2) Which is the best Rakhi message for long distance brother?
Here are the best Rakhi messages for long distance brother.
- The one person who has supported me unconditionally and loved me from his heart and soul is you…. I am truly blessed to have an amazing brother like you…. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me.
- You always saved me from dangers and looked after me when I was sobbing. If superheroes are for real, then you would be one. Thank you… Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya!!!
- When your hearts are close, distance doesn't matter. Though I am not there to tie Rakhi on your wrist but my warm wishes are always there with you. May you have a joyous and successful life. Miss you.
3) Which are the best Raksha Bandhan Captions for Instagram?
Ah, the beautiful festival of Rakhsha Bandhan, a celebration of the unbreakable bond between siblings! Here are some creative and heartfelt wishes that will make your Rakhsha Bandhan posts shine:
- “Through thick and thin, you've always been my protector. #SiblingsForever,”
- “Tying the thread of love, sealing our bond for eternity. Happy Rakhi! #BrotherSisterLove,”
- “When we're together, nothing can break us apart. Happy Raksha Bandhan! #Inseparable”
4) What are short quotes on Raksha Bandhan?
Raksha Bandhan, a beautiful celebration of the bond between brothers and sisters, calls for heartfelt sentiments that capture the essence of this special occasion. Here are some creatively crafted short Rakshabandhan Quotes:
- “Siblings united, hearts entwined, a love so pure, unbreakable, and kind,”
- “Brothers may fight, sisters may tease, but love and protection never cease,”
- “From childhood memories to journeys ahead, you're my guardian, my brother, and my best friend.”
5) What to write as status for Raksha Bandhan?
Raksha Bandhan is the special occasion that cherishes the bond between the siblings. Check out the status that you can put as status.
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart.”
- “Help your brother's boat across, and your own will reach the shore.”Hindu Proverb.
- “My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. Happy Raksha Bandhan!”
6) What is the best Raksha Bandhan Message for Brother ?
We all want to make this Raksha Bandhan special for our brother using the best message. Check out this rakhi message for brother that you can send him to make this Raksha Bandhan extra special.
- Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think of living without you. You are my strength, support system and my love. May God bless you with a long and prosperous life! Thank you so much Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping all my secrets a secret.
- May our bond of love grow with each passing year! Glad to have you in my life. Wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest brother. Thanks for being the best secret keeper and an amazing buddy.
7) How can I wish for Raksha Bandhan?
There are different ways of wishing your siblings. But still, the best way to do so is gifting them photo gifts. And you already know, the best Picsy offers the best photo gifts. So, download the Picsy app and explore the exclusive range of photo gifts for your siblings and make the festival happier for them.
Ready to hold your memories in hand?