HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WISHES, QUOTES AND MESSAGES FOR 2023
April 26, 2023
Mother's Day is here and its high time we let our moms know how special they are and how much they mean to us. If you find yourself short of words to express you love and gratitude to your mom, don't worry. Here is a list of the very best Mother's Day 2023 greetings.
Happy Mother's Day Wishes with a Tinge of Surprise
Write short Mother's Day message with a surprise gift from the house of Picsy. Check out all the classy wall decors.
- History of Mother's Day
- When is Mother's Day 2023?
- Happy Mother's Day Quotes From Daughter
- Happy Mother's Day Wishes From Son
- Funny Happy Mother's Day Messages
- Mother-In-Law Messages For Mother's Day
History of Mother's Day
Before we get started with the best Mother's Day messages that I have created for you, let me ask you - do you know how and when Mother's Day was initiated? Back in 1907 a woman named Anna Jarvis initiated “Mother's Day” after her mother's death to honor the selflessness and sacrifices of all mothers.
When is Mother's Day 2023?
Hold your horses, we will get back to best Mother's Day wishes but let's first know when Mother's Day is celebrated. Shall we?
This year, Mother Day is on Sunday, May 14th, 2023. Isn't it great? Whether you are a working child or student, Sunday means you have all the time to spend the day with your mother and work on your mother's day gift ideas. Oh, and did you know in different parts of the world, Mother's Day is recognised in different days? Like India, US and Australia will celebrate on the same day, but UK and Mexico will celebrate on 19th May 2023.
Now let's check out my list of Mother's Day wishes 2023!
Happy Mother's Day Quotes from Daughter
Are you looking for best quotes for Mother's Day proud daughter? Here's my list. Hope you like them.
- Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for being my unbreakable pillar!
- Thank you, mom, for always giving me only the very best in life. Happy Mother's Day.
- May this Mother's Day be as loaded with fun, joy, love an excitement as my childhood with you was.
- Happy Mother's Day Mom. May all the love you have showered on us return to you a thousand-fold on this magical day.
- Love you mom. Here's to wishing you an amazing Mother's Day. May love, health, wealth and happiness flood to you this Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day Wishes From Son
Here is a list of some great Mother's Day wishes that you can share with your mom.
- Love you, Mom. Each day your presence makes me a better man. Happy Mother's Day!
- Have a fabulous Mother's Day mom! I am looking forward to some mom and son photography this weekend. Arranged it, because you're just the best.
- Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day mummy. I hope, your son makes you feel proud like you do make him feel, maa.
- I would be lost without you mom. Happy Mother's Day. From your devoted son.
- Happy Mother's Day to my super mom from your own little superman.
Don't know what to gift to your mom this Mother's Day? Download the Picsy app and give it a try!
Funny Happy Mother's Day Messages
Here is a list happy Mother's Day wishes for all moms, because every mom likes a joke.
- Happy Mother's Day mommy. Thank you for making each day an adventure.
- We love you, Mom! Thank you for being our citadel and our pride. Happy Mother's Day.
- An awesome Mother's Day for my awesome mom. Happy Mother's Day.
- You are not just special mom, you are extraordinary. Happy Mother's Day
- Incredible doesn't even come close to describing you. Happy Mother's Day mom.
Mother-In-Law Messages for Mother's Day
Not every mother-in-law is like you see in Indian tale shows. A few are angels. So, here are a few Mother's Day wishes for mother-in-law that you can share.
- Happy Mother's Day mummy. Thank you for making me a part of your family.
- I'm so fortunate to have you. For me you are a mother first and then a mother-in-law. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to my second mom. Thank you for everything, including my handsome husband.
- You made your family; my family and I will always be grateful for that. Happy Mother's Day.
- You are patient and kind yet strong as a rock. Happy Mother's Day mom.
Mother's Day Messages for Grandma
Happy Mother's Day messages are not just for mummas but also grandmothers who, just like you mom, works day and night to make you feel alright. So, these lovely quotes are for your grandma on Mother's Day.
- Grandma, you are the most fragrant rose in the garden. I am so lucky to have you. Happy Mother's Day
- There has never been a grandmother as pretty and caring as you. Happy Mother's Day Dadi.
- Grandma, in this busy world where time passes too quickly. I am not always able to be with you and talk with you as much as I want to. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day, grand ma. Thanks for always spoiling me and sneaking me cookies.
- Granny, you are one of the most wholesome people I know. Thank you, grandma. Happy Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day Quotes from Husband to Wife
Mother's Day greetings are not just for children to share with their mother. But a proud husband can share with her wife too. Here is a list of best wishes for Mother's Day for your wife.
- Every night I thank God that you are the mother of my little ones. Happy Mother's Day, Darling!
- You really are an amazing wife and mother. I am so blessed to be sharing life and parenthood with you. Happy Mother's Day, sweetheart.
- To my lovely wife, today is a day to celebrate the wonderful person you are and to shower you with love & happiness. Happy Mother's Day!
- You are, not just the mother of my children. But also, the beat of my heart. You are, not just the queen of this family.
- Your love, patience, kindness and grace made me fall in love with you. I see those same qualities in our children each & every day. I am so happy to share my life with you.
Is your wife a working mother? Gift her a personalized calendar to remember all the important days.
Happy Mother's Day Messages & Quotes for New Mothers
If the above greetings didn't get you, I have a list of five short happy Mother's Day quotes. Keep reading.
- I am strong because you raised me to be strong. Happy Mother's Day Mom.
- All I have accomplished is because of you. Thank you from every corner of my heart. Happy Mother's Day mom.
- Thanks for being a beacon of light, love and hope in my life. Happy Mother's Day Ma.
- Mom, I honestly don't have the foggiest idea how I'd overcome every day without you close by. Happy Mother's Day!
- As a grown up, every time that I think about my childhood, I amazed at how amazingly well you dealt with us. Happy Mother's Day.
From a Distance | Happy Mother's Day Messages
For long distance moms there are barely mothers day celebration ideas, but at least you can send some happy and sweet Mother's Day messages.
- Happy Mother's Day Mom! We might live in different cities, but you are always right there in my heart.
- Happy Mother's Day to my best friend and my partner in crime. Love you mom. See you soon.
- No matter how far you are, you are always close to my heart maa.
- Mom you are one in a billion. No distance can make feel detached from you. Happy Mother's Day.
- Happy Mother's Day to my very own superhero. Love you mom. But I wish you could really fly and come to see me.
Happy Mother's Day Quotes
Here are some best wishes for Mother's Day. I hope you like them.
- Mom, thank you for you unwavering anchor through all the storms I have faced. Happy Mother's Day.
- If there is one person who deserves all the good things that life can offer, it is you. Happy Mother's Day.
- Thank you for enduring me for so long mom. Happy Mother's Day.
- You are patient and kind yet strong as a rock. Happy Mother's Day Mom.
- All I have achieved is because you. Happy Mother's Day Mom.
Mother's Day Wishes to Aunty
Wishes on Mother's Day are not just for mothers but every motherly being in your life. Here are some wishes that you send to your aunty.
- To my dear Aunt, you are an incredible woman. I've always looked up to you, and I am so grateful for your presence in my life. Wishing you a happy Mother's Day to my aunt.
- Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and act of love you've given me. You are an amazing Aunt. Happy Mother's Day to aunt!
- You are the best aunt I could have asked for, and I'm so glad to be your niece. I love you so much, and I wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
- Having you for an aunt has been such a blessing in my life. You deserve an amazing day filled with all the people who love you. Happy Mother's Day!
- Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Aunt! Thank you for always inspiring, encouraging, and loving me. I hope you have a beautiful day!
Things to Write in a Mother's Day Card
There are so many things you can write in a Mother's Day card and short Mother's Day wishes works the best. So, here is a list of Mother's Day messages for mom.
- Happy Mother's Day Mom! Love, your best-looking kid.
- Mom don't stress over (brother/sister's name). I will make up for their flaws with my awesomeness. Happy Mother's Day.
- I love to paint your toes, I love your cute pink nose, and I just wanted to say, Happy mother's Day.
- Dearest mommikins, thanks for the thumps to get me to study. Thankfully they worked!
- Given how special you are, the ministry of awesomeness has offered you a reward of 10 billion dollars. To receive this amount, you have to send a small donation of (enter amount) to you son's account. Happy Mother's Day.
Messages for Someone Who's Like a Mother to You
Mother's Day wishes for sister is also a thing, if you have an elder sister who have been taking care of you. Here are a few messages you can send to you anybody who has been great towards you.
- You have been the mother that I need. Even though you didn't birth me, you've been a wonderful “mother” to me! Happy Mother's Day!
- You have played such an important part in my life and because of you, I am the person that I am today. I'm so thankful that you're like a mom to me in every way! Happy Mother's Day!
- I have the best of all worlds by having you as my sweet and wonderful “second mom”! Lucky Me!!! Happy Mother's Day To You!
- Now's the perfect time and this is the perfect place to say “Thank You”, “I love you”, and “You mean more to me than I can say!” Your care is there for me just like a mother's love! Happy Mother's Day!
- You've never turned me away and you've always made me feel like you wanted to be a part of my life. Thank You! I grow more and more proud each day to call you “Mom”! Happy Mother's Day!
So, there you go. With our list, you will never run out of words to wish the most special lady of your life, your mom, this Mother's Day. But just a natty little quote/message doesn't cut it. This Mother's Day surprise your mom with the best gift for your mom, A Mother's Day Photobook completely personalised and customized to her liking. What's more Picsy also offers a wide variety of personalised gifting options like canvas prints, personalised photo calendars and even photo prints in various sizes. Download the Picsy App now!
Choose Picsy as You Last Minute Mother's Day Gift
Forgot your Mother's Day gift? Picsy can save you with its awesome photo products. Check them out.
FAQs Related to Mother's Day
1. What can be the best gift you can give to your mom on this Mother's Day?
- If you are looking for a classy Mother's Day gift, check out Picsy wall decors – from floating prints, acrylic prints to vinyl poster frames, they are all classy, stylish and affordable.
2. How can you preserve the memories of your childhood days with your mom?
- Preserve your childhood memories with your mom in a Picsy photobook. Its 100% customized and a lovely keepsake.
Ready to hold your memories in hand?